ABOUT PRODUCT :
- The vintage Brass Tray is handcrafted.
- This tray has a slight depression with a floral designed border in a round shape.
- The design of the tray is inspired by the antique designs from the royal kitchens of Rajasthan.
This Brass tray gives an aesthetic touch to your cutlery while serving your loved ones. The tray definitely adds an artistic layer to your table.
It can also turn into a perfect gift item.
- Serving food
- Serving dessert bowls
- Can be used as a styling prop
- Goes well with your props for food photography
- Food styling
A few care tips to watch out for:
a) We recommend cleaning your brass/ copperware with hands and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent causes oxidation, leading to permanent damage.
b) Occasionally to can use a solution of equal proportions of vinegar/lemon juice and salt diluted with some tap water. However, doing this regularly is not advisable.
c) Using cleaners like steel wire/steel wool/ wire wool is not recommended.
d) For regular cleansing, you may use a simple, soft cleaning liquid on a soap base along with lukewarm water and soft washing cloth.
e) You can also use Copper Shining Powder/Pitambari for cleaning the copper utensils, which is safe and gentle on hands.
Available Sizes & their Weight :
6.5"- 180 g
7.2"- 230 g
8.5"- 310 g
10.2" - 420 g