ABOUT PRODUCT :
- Handcrafted by folk artisans of Rajasthan, this vintage fork is made of Brass.
- The design of this vintage fork is inspired by the antique cutlery used in Royal families.
- When placed with your Sunday brunch, this fork will simply force you to click a insta-worthy picture of your amazing food.
- This vintage fork gives an aesthetic touch to your cutlery while serving your loved ones. The fork definitely adds an artistic layer to your table.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT :
SIZE IN CM - 17 Length x 2.5 Breadth x 2.5 Height.
WEIGHT - 30 Grams.
- With fruit platters
- With brunch plates
- As an ice-cream fork
- Goes well with cocktail appetizers
- Can boost your food styling game
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Wash with Regular Dish Soap and Water.
DISCLAIMER : All the products on our website which fall under Vintage Decor or Vintage Utensil Category are 'One of a Kind' products. They are actually old and not recently manufactured. We collect these products from rural areas of Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh. These products are old so a little wear and tear and imperfection is a part of Vintage Collection. No Return, Refund or Exchange request will be accepted based on these reasons. We do not repair or polish any product before putting it up on our website because it will change its original look and feel.