ABOUT PRODUCT :
- This vintage Brass glass is handcrafted and hence it is unique with imperfections and shows colour variations with time which is all part of the Patina.
- These brass glasses were used by commoners long ago and they are still favourite at some places for serving drinks like lassi.
- Consuming beverages in the Brass glass helps to prevent many health issues and many studies suggest that it possess anti-ageing properties.
- Serving Lassi & Beverages
- Can be used with 'Pooja Thali'
- Can also be used for 'Lalaji' in the home temple
- Brass glasses can be used as everyday utensils or just a decor item for your collection. It can also be used for food and product styling.
COLOR / FINISH :
Vintage / Brass
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT :
SIZE : 3.7 x 3.7 x 3.7(in inches)
10 x 10 x 9 (in cm)
WEIGHT : 50 grams
CARE INSTRUCTIONS : Washable with dish soap and water
DISCLAIMER : All the products on our website which fall under Vintage Decor or Vintage Utensil Category are 'One of a Kind' products. They are actually old and not recently manufactured. We collect these products from rural areas of Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh. These products are old so a little wear and tear and imperfection is a part of Vintage Collection. No Return, Refund or Exchange request will be accepted based on these reasons. We do not repair or polish any product before putting it up on our website because it will change its original look and feel.