ABOUT PRODUCT :
- This vintage Brass spoon is ideally suited as a Pooja spoon.
- Handcrafted by folk artisans, this brass spoon is designed with an attractive handle.
- The Brass pooja spoon has a traditional patterned design on the handle, giving it an aesthetic look and a nice hand grip.
- This spoon has a deep curve that makes it very convenient for offering holy water or ghee during Pooja or havan.
- As a Pooja spoon
- As a spoon for serving Bhoj/Prasad in hme temple
- Could be a very handy gift option
- Works well for product styling
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS :
SIZE (L X B) : 10.5 x 2.5 inches
26.2 x 6.5 cm
WEIGHT : 300 grams
Use it as a home decor or as a gift option. This is also used for product styling.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
Wash with Regular Dish Soap.
DISCLAIMER : All the products on our website which fall under Vintage Decor or Vintage Utensil Category are 'One of a Kind' products. They are actually old and not recently manufactured. We collect these products from rural areas of Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh. These products are old so a little wear and tear and imperfection is a part of Vintage Collection. No Return, Refund or Exchange request will be accepted based on these reasons. We do not repair or polish any product before putting it up on our website because it will change its original look and feel.