- Urlis were a part of home kitchens for cooking and were also played an important role in Ayurveda, to prepare medicines.
- Urlis have now become an essential element of home decor and they're widely used to float flowers which is a part of South Indian tradition.
- This vintage Uril bowl is handmade with Brass, and its design is inspired by the antique Uril bowls.
Where can you use it:
- Urils are often placed around/along with Foutain/Tipoi/Aquarium/Basin sink etc
- You can fill the Uril with fresh water and place flowers or flower petals.
- Can also be used to float candles.
- Product styling /Table Decor/ Regular Kitchen use.
6.7" - 0.820 grams
5.5" - 0.465 grams
4.5" - 0.275 grams
1. Wash with regular dish-washing liquid.
2. For bright and shine finish, wash it with tamarind soaked in hot water.