ABOUT PRODUCT :
- This silver-plated serving spoon is made of rich quality brass.
- The serving spoon has a beautifully carved handle, which gives it a vintage look & feel.
- The serving spoon could be a valuable addition to your collection of home cutlery, given its vintage look, it can add a royal texture to your kitchen.
When you're hosting a dinner for your friends/family, needless to say, you've made sure to have the best of the dishes & desserts on your table. But would it look appealing, when accompanied by a regular steel serving spoon?
That is when this silver-plated carved serving spoon comes into the picture. Place it along with your mouth-watery food to see how lavish your table can look when complemented with this serving spoon.
This serving spoon can be used as:
- Serving desserts
- Serving curry
- As an ice-cream spoon
- Goes well with a bowl of soup
- Serving spoon on the table
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT :
- Size in inches - 11.75 Length x 2.3 Breadth
- Weight - 105 Grams
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
- We recommend cleaning your brass/ copperware with hands and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent causes oxidation, leading to permanent damage.
- Occasionally to can use a solution of equal proportions of vinegar/lemon juice and salt diluted with some tap water. However, doing this regularly is not advisable.
- Using cleaners like steel wire/steel wool/ wire wool is not recommended.
- For regular cleansing, you may use a simple, soft cleaning liquid on a soap base along with lukewarm water and soft washing cloth.
- You can also use Copper Shining Powder/Pitambari for cleaning the copper utensils, which is safe and gentle on hands.